    big difference in price. I have been reading about problems with banding
    issues in the Ultrasmarts. Is anyone familiar with the Dell monitors?

    Sharon
    sharonf, May 22, 2006

  2. sharonf

    Margolotta Guest

    On Mon, 22 May 2006 18:43:37 +0100, sharonf wrote
    (in article <4471ec64$0$24097$-secrets.com>):

    > I am wondering if there is a big enough difference between the Dell
    > Ultrasmart monitors and their regular flat panel monitors to justify the
    > big difference in price. I have been reading about problems with banding
    > issues in the Ultrasmarts. Is anyone familiar with the Dell monitors?
    >
    > Sharon

    Yes. They're overpriced, suffer badly from ghosting and, basically, shit. Oh
    wait - that's just like everything produced by Dell.
    Margolotta, May 22, 2006

  3. sharonf

    Jim Guest

    Pay no attention to the troll Margolotta. She has NO IDEA what she's talking
    about. She misinforms to get a kick out of it.

    Jim, May 22, 2006
  4. sharonf

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Ikocg.2355$J95.1338@trndny05,
    Jim spewed forth:
    > Pay no attention to the troll Margolotta. She has NO IDEA what she's
    > talking about. She misinforms to get a kick out of it.

    I think she does it because her PMS has lasted for the last 40 years
    non-stop...

    Toolman Tim, May 23, 2006