    For all intents and purposes, it seems to be connected but Internet
    explorer says it is not connected. Not site comes up.

    As I said, everything was working not browser doesn't work.

    jim, Apr 30, 2007

  2. jim

    jim Guest

    On Apr 29, 8:07 pm, jim <> wrote:
    > It was working fine.
    >
    > Even now it shows connection and I can ping google.com, yahoo.com.
    >
    > ipconfig shows ip address.
    >
    > For all intents and purposes, it seems to be connected but Internet
    > explorer says it is not connected. Not site comes up.
    >
    > As I said, everything was working not browser doesn't work.

    Just to add some more information. I just downloaded a Norton Update
    from the Internet so there is clearly an Internet connection but
    Internet Explorer is completely clueless about it. I would install
    Mozilla but I can't make a connection to do it.

    jim, Apr 30, 2007

  3. Hi
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/clean#refreshnet
    Jack (MVP-Networking).