    of each site for tfsnifs.sys comes up with nothing at all. Can someone
    please help me?

    Chris

    Chris, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Chris

    bmoag Guest

    Check for drivers on the Dell web site.
    More likely than not one of your drivers, probably the video driver, is
    causing the problem.
    Memory and hard drive problems can also produce this problem.

    bmoag, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Chris

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > At least once a day when using Dell Dimension 2400 and newest version of
    > IExplorer browser, it will freeze up. Power has to be turned off
    > completedly. I've run everything I can think of to find a problem. No
    > virus, no adware/spyware, windows and dell updates are up-to-date, plenty of
    > memory... what could be the issue that would cause freezing?
    >
    > Additionally, I ran the crash analysis tool that came with the dell, and it
    > has always listed "Driver tfsnifs.sys". I'm not sure what to do with this
    > info... is it something my computer is missing? Is it the problem causing
    > the freeze up? After tfsnifs.sys listed under driver, it just says this:
    > "Matches listed above may require a driver or application update. Go to
    > support.dell.com or Windows Update to download available updates." I have
    > updated everything that dell or windows will give me to update, and a search
    > of each site for tfsnifs.sys comes up with nothing at all. Can someone
    > please help me?
    >
    > Chris

    tfsnifs.sys is a component of Sonic DLA.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Chris

    Plato Guest

    Chris wrote:

    > At least once a day when using Dell Dimension 2400 and newest version of
    > IExplorer browser, it will freeze up. Power has to be turned off

    Which versiion? The BETA?

    --
    http://www.kissmyip.com/

    Plato, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Chris wrote:
    >>
    >> At least once a day when using Dell Dimension 2400 and newest version of
    >> IExplorer browser, it will freeze up. Power has to be turned off

    > Which versiion? The BETA?

    6.029

    Chris, Feb 7, 2006