    TIA...
    --
    Tony Sayer

    tony sayer, Aug 29, 2006

  2. tony sayer

    Nick Guest

    "tony sayer" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Any comments good or bad about the above manufacturer, i.e. quality of
    > their supplied equipment and backup support in the UK?
    >
    > TIA...
    > --
    > Tony Sayer

    if ya like cheap computers with small, light, shotty power supplys, bad low
    quality, no name motherboards and horrable support from our friends in 3rd
    world countries who don't speak english, then yes, dell is a GREAT computer

    Nick, Aug 29, 2006

  3. tony sayer

    someone Guest

    Nick wrote:
    > "tony sayer" <> wrote in message
    >> Any comments good or bad about the above manufacturer, i.e. quality of
    >> their supplied equipment and backup support in the UK?
    >>
    >> TIA...
    >> --
    >> Tony Sayer
    >>

    > if ya like cheap computers with small, light, shotty power supplys, bad

    - snip -

    Nick hit the nail on the head, ya get what U pay for and Dell is the low
    cost leader ...

    --
    Rob Fruth - Houston, Tx
    http://www.rfruth.net

    someone, Aug 30, 2006
  4. tony sayer

    DH Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message

    > "tony sayer" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Any comments good or bad about the above manufacturer, i.e. quality of
    >> their supplied equipment and backup support in the UK?
    >>
    >> TIA...
    >> --
    >> Tony Sayer
    >>

    > if ya like cheap computers with small, light, shotty power supplys, bad
    > low quality, no name motherboards and horrable support from our friends in
    > 3rd world countries who don't speak english, then yes, dell is a GREAT
    > computer

    That is like saying; "I don't like Dell, so they are bad". Give us some
    proof. I have dozens of customers that love their Dells.

    Dell makes some of the worst pieces of junk in an effort to compete with the
    HP/Compaqs/Emachines of this world. Stay away from the Dell cheapies.

    If you are looking for a business machine, Dell has a good product line. If
    you are looking for a gaming machine, don't consider them. Overall, Dell
    fits the bill for approximately 75% of the market.

    I have to back what I sell. My choice is Dell. If someone would offer me
    an alternative, I would welcome an alternative.

    Dave H.

    DH, Sep 14, 2006