    payment, and threatened me with late charges, etc etc, , , She would
    not even listen to me, but proceeded to yell and scream at me. 3 days
    later, I recieved another call, same drill as above. Then I got call
    #3. Worse than the first two. I recieved the next months bill about
    this time and made a double payment, but thats beside the point!

    There was no reason for then to scream and yell at me and berate me
    and call me names. Even if I had been 5 MONTHS late!!
    Has anyone else had this happen to them with Dell?
    Is this common practice with Dell? or is it just their dirty little
    secret?

    I don't care how good these computers are, I will never buy another
    Dell again.

    Thanx

    Ron C.
    =====================

    Dr , Oct 24, 2004

  2. Dr

    Mark Mandell Guest

    "Dr " <> wrote in message
    > Is there a forum for Dell computers?
    > If not, then here goes, , , , ,
    >
    > I have had FOUR Dell computers over the years, some of which were
    > financed through Dell Fainancial Services. I have a perfect payment
    > record. I have never missed a payment, nor have I ever even been late.
    > I recently had a mail delivery problem, and did not recieve my monthly
    > bill. When my payment became FIVE DAYS past due, I recieved a very
    > nasty phone call from an Indian woman, who berated me for missing a
    > payment, and threatened me with late charges, etc etc, , , She would
    > not even listen to me, but proceeded to yell and scream at me. 3 days
    > later, I recieved another call, same drill as above. Then I got call
    > #3. Worse than the first two. I recieved the next months bill about
    > this time and made a double payment, but thats beside the point!
    >
    > There was no reason for then to scream and yell at me and berate me
    > and call me names. Even if I had been 5 MONTHS late!!
    > Has anyone else had this happen to them with Dell?
    > Is this common practice with Dell? or is it just their dirty little
    > secret?
    >
    > I don't care how good these computers are, I will never buy another
    > Dell again.
    >
    > Thanx
    >
    > Ron C.
    > =====================

    Though you might not relish the idea, you should contact Dell and request to
    speak ONLY with a supervisor. I have heard that in fact this is a good
    policy even when the lower level employees are "polite" but unable to
    resolve an issue to your satisfaction.

    Mark Mandell

    Mark Mandell, Oct 24, 2004

  3. Dr

    blah Guest

    My friend has. I haven't as i losed my job and my dell account was on my
    cell phone. So, i never got those nasty messages. My friend pretty much
    told them to **** off. hes filing for chapter 11 after his divorce.

    --
    Hatch
    http://www.ifeellikebitching.com

    blah, Oct 25, 2004
  4. Dr

    Wizard Guest

    You need to be telling Dell this ....

    Wizard, Oct 25, 2004
  5. Dr

    Plato Guest

    Dr wrote:

    > bill. When my payment became FIVE DAYS past due, I recieved a very
    > nasty phone call from an Indian woman, who berated me for missing a

    grin. My daughter wanted to join WOW aka Work Out World ie one of those
    mostly women exercise places. Since she was 17 she needed an adult to
    join so she gave me the cash and I handed it to them. We only signed up
    for a 4 month period. Now however she's getting hate mail from them
    saying they will ruin her credit rating if she doesn't come up with a
    payment for some sort of auto-extension of service or whatever.

    American companies have a lot to be desired when it comes to customer
    service.

    The place is just around the corner from me. I'd go in and raise a stink
    but the resident onsite bone-bender is a customer and I really like the
    landscapes if you get my meaning. What a job he has, gets to play with
    perfectly fit women all day long.

    Plato, Oct 25, 2004
  6. Dr

    Jerry G. Guest

    You are talking about a huge organization where there is no thought at
    the individual level. There was a notice of non payment on your account,
    and therefore they jumped on you. The people calling you have no clue to
    your past history. They are a contractor that gets commissioned on what
    they can collect.

    You should speak to someone very high up in the company. But, this may
    be difficult.

    I am in the middle of resolving a dispute with a very large computer
    monitor company. They are saying that I didn't send back a defective
    monitor for warranty exchange. The fact is that I did, and I have the
    waybill copies with the signature to prove it. They told me that the
    waybill does not correspond for the monitor that they are looking for.
    In the mean time the serial number that they sent back corresponds to
    the waybill.

    I have no idea about how I am going to resolve this with them, and I
    know that they are wrong!

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry G:

    Jerry G., Oct 26, 2004
  7. Dr

    Nascar24Rulz Guest

    I would call and ask for a manager. I have dealt with Dell for 5 yrs and have
    never had that problem. Definately call them to put a bug in their ear. By the
    way, you can register and view your accts at dellfinancialservices.com

    Nascar24Rulz, Oct 31, 2004