    I was told the Dell certification tests are "open book".
    Is this true? I can't find any information to the positive on that on their
    website.
    cc0275012, Sep 26, 2004

  2. cc0275012

    Tom Guest

    Dell certification is an absolute joke. It is 100% "open book" and is
    not timed. Basically, it seems that the test is just to make sure you
    can surf through their webpages. Good luck - you won't need it - but
    good luck anyway.
    Tom, Oct 5, 2004

  3. On 5 Oct 2004 06:39:05 -0700, (Tom) wrote:

    >Dell certification is an absolute joke. It is 100% "open book" and is
    >not timed. Basically, it seems that the test is just to make sure you
    >can surf through their webpages. Good luck - you won't need it - but
    >good luck anyway.

    I once had a doctor do an "open book", to ensure that she didn't
    prescribe the wrong amount of BP medication to me. I thanked her for
    her honesty and self-confidence.

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Oct 5, 2004