    systems there.

    Thanks for your help

    John

    John, May 29, 2004

  2. John

    Beachcomber Guest

    >Hello. I just wondered if it is possible to just buy a Dell base Unit
    >if you already have a monitor etc?
    >
    >I've looked on their website and it seems you can only get full
    >systems there.
    >
    >Thanks for your help
    >
    >John

    Not sure if you have a different site for Dell in the UK, but in the
    US at www.dell.com...

    while you are building your machine online, one of the dropdown
    options for monitor upgrades is "No Monitor". That's the way I
    ordered mine a few months ago. For a bundled system at a featured
    price, Dell deducts an amount for the monitor.

    Beachcomber

    Beachcomber, May 30, 2004