    thisproblem?
    --
    Gary

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeQ==?=, Jan 7, 2005

  2. hey.. i got the same prob with my lexmark x6170 and a dlink DP-G310 wireless
    print server.. help anyone plzzz

    =?Utf-8?B?c2FtaQ==?=, Feb 3, 2005

  3. Have had a similar problem for years. I have an HP deskjet 6122. Prints
    single and multiple documents just fine. However, if I need to delete one or
    any that are in the print que, the last one will never, ever be deleted. In
    the Active Printer dialogue box, it simply says "deleting print job....", but
    it never deletes. Then I can no longer print any new docs unless I restart
    the computer.

    I'm going to post this under another subject titled "Delete print que error"
    and see if anyone out there picks up on it.

    =?Utf-8?B?bG92ZU5D?=, Mar 11, 2005