deleting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Warren Davies, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. Is there a way of deleting all the old messages which are unreadable in
    newsgroups

    Warren Davies, Dec 28, 2005

  2. Warren Davies

    marvs Guest

    i think if the group owner accepted the post then it can never be
    deleted, he can set the group posting to review message first before
    posting it to the entire group, it depends on the settings of this
    group.

    marvs, Dec 28, 2005

  3. Warren Davies

    Gordon Guest

    On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:53:44 +0000, Warren Davies wrote:

    > Is there a way of deleting all the old messages which are unreadable in
    > newsgroups

    If you mean deleting the headers locally on your machine, then certainly.
    Just select the ones you want to delete and hit the "Delete" button!

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10

    Gordon, Dec 28, 2005
  4. Warren Davies

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 28 Dec 2005 09:10:47 -0800, "marvs" <> wrote:

    >i think if the group owner accepted the post then it can never be
    >deleted, he can set the group posting to review message first before
    >posting it to the entire group, it depends on the settings of this
    >group.

    Really? Who's the group owner?

    Evan Platt, Dec 28, 2005