    from a router, not the switch. I am not having much luck with this.
    Can anyone provide me with any help? Thank you in advance.

    Scott

    Scott, May 18, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    Scott <> wrote:
    : I am trying to delete a VLAN from a Catalyst 6509 switch. Thus far
    :the only information I have found describes how to delete the VLAN
    :from a router, not the switch. I am not having much luck with this.
    :Can anyone provide me with any help? Thank you in advance.

    Are you running CatOS on the switch part, or are you running Hybrid ?
    typewriters, and Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare. -- Blair Houghton.

    Walter Roberson, May 18, 2004

  3. On 18 May 2004 14:42:49 -0700, (Scott) wrote:

    >Hello everyone,
    >
    > I am trying to delete a VLAN from a Catalyst 6509 switch. Thus far
    >the only information I have found describes how to delete the VLAN
    >from a router, not the switch. I am not having much luck with this.
    >Can anyone provide me with any help? Thank you in advance.
    >
    >Scott

    On Catalyst 6006 (with CatOS) it si:

    SWITCH> (enable) clear vlan <vlans> Vlan Number(s)

    Jura

    Juraj Ljubesic, May 19, 2004
  4. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Juraj Ljubesic <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 18 May 2004 14:42:49 -0700, (Scott) wrote:
    >
    > >Hello everyone,
    > >
    > > I am trying to delete a VLAN from a Catalyst 6509 switch. Thus far
    > >the only information I have found describes how to delete the VLAN
    > >from a router, not the switch. I am not having much luck with this.
    > >Can anyone provide me with any help? Thank you in advance.
    > >
    > >Scott

    > On Catalyst 6006 (with CatOS) it si:
    >
    > SWITCH> (enable) clear vlan <vlans> Vlan Number(s)
    >
    > Jura

    Jura,

    Thank you for the command. I shall put that in my "cheat sheet"..
    That did work for the switch I have.

    Scott

    Scott, May 19, 2004