    one and selecting DELETE for each one..WILL THIS DO ANY HARM..by deleting
    them via the RECYCLE-BIN...Cheers and All the Best..FRED C...

    ---

    fredcromer, Apr 29, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    VWWall Guest

    fredcromer wrote:

    > Even when I check the box that says, "Delete T I F, when browser is closed"
    > , or just selecting 'YES' to delete them, they're still there!!.Is it OK to
    > go to the T.I.F. folder, then the content one.(identities), and then to
    > delete all the folders within..ie.all the ones inside by right clicking each
    > one and selecting DELETE for each one..WILL THIS DO ANY HARM..by deleting
    > them via the RECYCLE-BIN...Cheers and All the Best..FRED C...

    You are limited as to what you can delete under Windows. You cannot
    delete the index.dat file, except in DOS. Sending files to the
    RECYCLE-BIN does not actually delete them. Hold down the shift key
    while deleting, and they will by-pass the RECYCLE-BIN.

    Virg Wall
    --

    It is vain to do with more
    what can be done with fewer.