    really boring. I tried DVD Santa but don't know where to start. What else
    can I use to delete these sections?
    Thank you.
    Barney, Jul 7, 2006

  2. Barney

    Tonester Guest

    "Barney" <> wrote in message
    news:1tprg.3564$...
    >I have 2 tapes taken from my camcorder of my wife & children on holiday 12
    >years ago. I transferred it to my hard drive via my TV card, then used
    >windows movie maker and then nerovision express se and got it onto the DVD.
    >It works great on any DVD player. My problem is there is a lot of crap on
    >it (you know the way you're on holiday and you record anything that moves
    >and when you get home you wonder why you recorded that part). Well, the
    >parts I want to remove is the hotel entertainment, which, looking at it now
    >is really boring. I tried DVD Santa but don't know where to start. What
    >else can I use to delete these sections?
    > Thank you.

    Instead of Movie Maker, start over and use TMPG DVD Author instead. Just cut
    the parts you don't want then burn.
    Tonester, Jul 7, 2006

  3. Barney

    Barney Guest

    "Tonester" <> wrote in message

    > "Barney" <> wrote in message
    >>I have 2 tapes taken from my camcorder of my wife & children on holiday 12
    >>years ago. I transferred it to my hard drive via my TV card, then used
    >>windows movie maker and then nerovision express se and got it onto the
    >>DVD. It works great on any DVD player. My problem is there is a lot of
    >>crap on it (you know the way you're on holiday and you record anything
    >>that moves and when you get home you wonder why you recorded that part).
    >>Well, the parts I want to remove is the hotel entertainment, which,
    >>looking at it now is really boring. I tried DVD Santa but don't know where
    >>to start. What else can I use to delete these sections?
    >> Thank you.

    > Instead of Movie Maker, start over and use TMPG DVD Author instead. Just
    > cut the parts you don't want then burn.

    Thank you very much Tonester for the very helpful guidance. It's is really
    appreciated from me. I'm glad you noticed my post. Thanks again & I wish you
    well.
    Barney
    Barney, Jul 9, 2006