    that I cannot delete registry key when I try to delete it within regedit. So
    how can I delete a registry key that I am not allowed to?

    Thanks Ron

    ron, Feb 14, 2004

  2. ron

    °Mike° Guest

    When you have problems with devices, like this, it's
    usually best to boot into Safe Mode and remove them,
    and any drivers, from there -- don't go blindly deleting
    stuff from the registry.

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:15:40 -0000, in
    <c0lahl$186eco$-berlin.de>
    ron scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 14, 2004

  3. If you know what you are doing and are sure you are not deleting something
    the could f*** up your system, you can right-click on the registry key you
    want to delete and give yourself Full Control permissions, you should be
    able to delete it now.

    Gustavo Cabrera, Feb 14, 2004