    --

    Ivorh
    Suffolk, United Kingdom.

    Ivor, Jul 21, 2006

  2. "Ivor" <> wrote in message
    news:051wg.45768$...
    > I've got some old passwords and form info's I'd like to delete. Is
    > there an Option / anyway in XP Pro I could do this without Clearing out
    > the lot. please.

    For the form infos you can usually highlight them in the drop down box and
    press delete.

    For the rest you could use something like these. There must be a lot more
    freeware out there if you look for it.

    http://www.rixler.com/internet_explorer_password_revealer.htm
    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 21, 2006

  3. Ivor

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:26:20 GMT, "Ivor" <> wrote:

    >I've got some old passwords and form info's I'd like to delete. Is there
    >an Option / anyway in XP Pro I could do this without Clearing out the lot.
    >please.

    Umm that would all depend on what passwords and 'form info's' you are
    talking about.

    Evan Platt, Jul 21, 2006
  4. Ivor

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:26:20 GMT, Ivor wrote:

    >I've got some old passwords and form info's I'd like to delete. Is there
    >an Option / anyway in XP Pro I could do this without Clearing out the lot.
    >please.

    You mean from some web browser that you forgot to name?

    For IE, it's simple to download / run 1 of the free password listing
    tools, save the information then clear everything else out.

    Me

    why?, Jul 21, 2006