    cannot be deleted from pc is there no way to resolve but to run my discs and
    obliterate all on hard drive. appreciatively yours , 71 year old fem
    techie
    rose marie, May 6, 2004

  2. rose marie

    trout Guest

    rose marie wrote:

    > ok how do I begin? added office 97 in oct. hated it so deleted it
    > from add/delete programs. come to realize can no longer send from
    > the file either the page or relay anything for that matter. using
    > outlook express however nothing I do can replace oe as my internet
    > choice of email. there is no longer any other choice in there to
    > opt for but outlook. office cannot be deleted from pc is there no
    > way to resolve but to run my discs and obliterate all on hard drive.
    > appreciatively yours , 71 year old fem techie

    So, just to be clear, you are saying that OE is not available for
    selection as the Email Program in Internet Options, on the Programs tab?
    Also, please mention which Operating System you are using.
    --
    "Just to make sure that the right question gets answered."
    trout, May 6, 2004

  3. rose marie

    °Mike° Guest

    Copy and paste the following into the
    Start / Run box (including the quotes):

    "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg

    On Thu, 6 May 2004 14:42:44 -0400, in
    <>
    rose marie scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 6, 2004
  4. rose marie

    rose marie Guest

    unable to pull this off, windows refused to do it said wrong path thank you

    rose marie, May 7, 2004
  5. rose marie

    °Mike° Guest

    Then change the path to the msimn.exe file.
    For example, if your program files is on drive 'D'
    type:
    "D:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg

    If your msimn.exe is in another folder, change it
    appropriately.

    On Fri, 7 May 2004 00:22:27 -0400, in
    <>
    rose marie scrawled:

    >unable to pull this off, windows refused to do it said wrong path thank you
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Copy and paste the following into the
    >> Start / Run box (including the quotes):
    >>
    >> "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 7, 2004