  1. Bernie King

    Bernie King Guest

    How do I remove old posts?

    Bernie King, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Bernie King

    Bob Furtaw Guest

    Dig around the base with a shovel and pull it strait up. If there is
    concrete around the post you might have to use a block a tackle. :)

    Bob Furtaw, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Bernie King

    Jim Watt Guest

    The question should be how to remove top posters ...

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Bernie King

    JTJersey Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:00:41 -0500, Bernie King wrote:

    > How do I remove old posts?

    Your headers indicate your using MS Outlook Express. It would be best if
    you asked in an MS or general computer group rather than a Linux one. If
    your asking about a Mandrake/Mandriva Linux newsreader let us know which
    newsreader you are using.

    --
    Registered Linux User #267152

    JTJersey, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Bernie King

    JTJersey Guest

    Ignore reply. Had switched groups and didn't realize it.

    That's what I get for posting while partying.
    --
    Registered Linux User #267152

    JTJersey, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Bernie King

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:56:07 -0500, JTJersey
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:00:41 -0500, Bernie King wrote:
    >
    >> How do I remove old posts?

    >Your headers indicate your using MS Outlook Express. It would be best if
    >you asked in an MS or general computer group rather than a Linux one. If
    >your asking about a Mandrake/Mandriva Linux newsreader let us know which
    >newsreader you are using.

    hey this is a computer security group.

    whats Linux?
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Bernie King

    Winged Guest

    Jim Watt wrote:
    > On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:48:27 -0500, "Bob Furtaw"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > The question should be how to remove top posters ...
    >

    >>Dig around the base with a shovel and pull it strait up. If there is
    >>concrete around the post you might have to use a block a tackle. :)
    >>
    >>"Bernie King" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>How do I remove old posts?
    >>>

    > --
    > Jim Watt
    > http://www.gibnet.com

    Use a stepladder, and ease the tape from the wall to avoid peeling the
    paint and remove the top poster. Be careful, falling from ladders hurts
    ==|:)>

    Winged

    Winged, Jan 26, 2006
  8. Bernie King

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:10:39 -0600, Winged <>
    wrote:

    >Use a stepladder, and ease the tape from the wall to avoid peeling the
    >paint and remove the top poster. Be careful, falling from ladders hurts

    Ye know too much ...
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jan 26, 2006
  9. Bernie King

    Donnie Guest

    > How do I remove old posts?

    ##########################

    If you mean from the google archive, there is a way to do it but the last
    time I checked, they wanted your life story and then you could only remove
    one at a time, so I would forget it.
    donnie

    Donnie, Jan 27, 2006
  10. Bernie King

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:49:08 GMT, "Donnie" <>
    wrote:

    >"Bernie King" <> wrote in message
    >> How do I remove old posts?
    >>

    >##########################
    >
    >If you mean from the google archive, there is a way to do it but the last
    >time I checked, they wanted your life story and then you could only remove
    >one at a time, so I would forget it.

    I thought they just wanted your email address :)
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jan 27, 2006