deleting newsgroups

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Susan Tileston, Oct 15, 2003.

  1. How do I delete newsgroups?
    Susan Tileston, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Susan Tileston

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Susan Tileston said:

    > How do I delete newsgroups?

    You don't, you right click on the newsgroup name and choose unsubscribe.
    Brian H¹©, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Susan Tileston

    anthonyberet Guest

    Susan Tileston wrote:
    > How do I delete newsgroups?

    Thats a bit mean, suppose somebody else wants to use them?
    Just right click the group-name and select unsubscribe.
    bounce.
    Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
    http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
    anthonyberet
    anthonyberet, Oct 15, 2003