    ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.3 80 interface dialer0 80

    The question is now: How do I delete an entry?

    Regards

    Tim, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Tim

    PES Guest

    You need to put a "no" in front. For example:
    no ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.3 80 interface dialer0 80

    in some cases, there may be a translation in use, in which case you will
    have to clear it. To do so go back to the privelege exec mode (hostname#)
    and clear it with the clear ip nat translation command. The simplest form
    is

    clear ip nat trans *

    This will clear all nat translations that will be rebuilt at next use of
    that translation. If something is continually using the translation that
    your are deleting, you may want to take one of the interfaces down.

    "Tim" <> wrote in message
    > As a relatively newbee to the Cisco world I am trying to configure some

    nat

    PES, Dec 12, 2003