    Sheila Guest

    How do I delete the messages in discussion that came up in google
    search when I typed in my email addy?

    Sheila, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Sheila

    Boomer Guest

    Sheila said:

    > How do I delete the messages in discussion that came up in google
    > search when I typed in my email addy?

    Hi

    Is this what you mean?

    #13 "How can I remove articles from Google's archive?"

    http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/help.html

    Boomer, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Sheila

    trout Guest

    Sheila wrote:

    > How do I delete the messages in discussion that came up in google
    > search when I typed in my email addy?

    For future use; use "X-No-Archive: Yes" (without the quotes) as the
    first line in your post, and Google will not archive it.
    Don't post with a real, unaltered address to Usenet:
    "Unless you really like spam."

    trout, Sep 15, 2003