    Ivan

    --
    www.goodforu2.co.uk

    ivan clough, Apr 1, 2005

  2. ivan clough

    WormWood Guest

    Right click on the Icon, choose 'disable' or 'delete'.

    WormWood, Apr 1, 2005

  3. ivan clough

    Wizard Guest

    WormWood <> wrote:
    > Right click on the Icon, choose 'disable' or 'delete'.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! You fuycktard ****. What if he is referring to icons
    in the notification area? What if his toolbar is locked? You fucking
    brain-dead piece of shit.

    Wizard, Apr 1, 2005
  4. ivan clough wrote:
    > Hi.
    > Could someone tell me how to delete items from my taskbar.

    If you mean keep them from starting up each time you start the computer,
    then double click the program icon and dig around for a place to disable
    automatic startup, frequently under Preferences. If no luck there, you
    can kill it by uninstalling it in Control panel > Add/Remove programs.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 1, 2005
  5. ivan clough

    Plato Guest

    ivan clough wrote:

    > Could someone tell me how to delete items from my taskbar.

    Best bet is to run the program and look in the config/etc section for an
    option to NOT turn it on when windows starts.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Apr 1, 2005
  6. ivan clough

    ivan clough Guest

    Plato <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > ivan clough wrote:
    > >
    > > Could someone tell me how to delete items from my taskbar.

    > Best bet is to run the program and look in the config/etc section for an
    > option to NOT turn it on when windows starts.

    Thanks a bunch for all replies.
    It is the MSN Messenger icon I wanted to get rid of but as it isn't doing
    any
    harm will leave it for the moment.
    Ivan

    ivan clough, Apr 1, 2005
  7. ivan clough wrote:

    > Plato <|@|.|> wrote in message
    >
    >>ivan clough wrote:
    >>
    >>>Could someone tell me how to delete items from my taskbar.

    >>Best bet is to run the program and look in the config/etc section for an
    >>option to NOT turn it on when windows starts.
    >>

    > Thanks a bunch for all replies.
    > It is the MSN Messenger icon I wanted to get rid of but as it isn't doing
    > any
    > harm will leave it for the moment.
    > Ivan

    Close Messenger and it should minimise to the systray.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Apr 1, 2005
  8. ivan clough

    JANA Guest

    If you open up NSN Messenger, and go to Tools, Options. Click on the General
    tab, and remove the check marks from, Automatically run Messenger when I log
    on to Windows, and also remove the check mark for, Display MSN Today when
    Messenger signs in.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Apr 1, 2005
  9. ivan clough

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Apr 1, 2005
  10. ivan clough

    Lookout Guest

    On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:54:55 +0100, "ivan clough"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi.
    >Could someone tell me how to delete items from my taskbar.
    >TIA
    >Ivan

    Start\Run
    type in msconfig
    Go to StartUp and disable it.
    Reboot

    Lookout, Apr 5, 2005
  11. ivan clough

    nauti boi

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    removing items from taskabar

    Well you say that its is the mesenger icon.
    It's quite simple.
    Go to start>run. type in msconfig.
    then click on the startup tab and scroll down the list looking for messenger. Uncheck the box. Once you restart you will notice that the messenger icon will not open on start up.

    nauti boi, Sep 20, 2007