    In the drop down menu of recently visited web site some will
    not delete using "shift-delete". Any ideas why? Firefox v1.5.0.1

    Thanks
    Mutt Missle, Feb 10, 2006

  2. Mutt Missle wrote:
    > In the drop down menu of recently visited web site some will not delete
    > using "shift-delete". Any ideas why? Firefox v1.5.0.1
    >
    > Thanks

    It all works from here. Could there be something about the specific
    site? Could you provide an example of one that does not delete, so we
    can test?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Feb 10, 2006

  3. Mutt Missle

    Mutt Missle Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Mutt Missle wrote:
    >> In the drop down menu of recently visited web site some will not
    >> delete using "shift-delete". Any ideas why? Firefox v1.5.0.1
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > It all works from here. Could there be something about the specific
    > site? Could you provide an example of one that does not delete, so we
    > can test?
    >
    > Lee

    Sure, here's one: http://www.netgear.com/

    Thanks
    Mutt Missle, Feb 10, 2006
  4. Mutt Missle wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Mutt Missle wrote:
    >>> In the drop down menu of recently visited web site some will not
    >>> delete using "shift-delete". Any ideas why? Firefox v1.5.0.1
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> It all works from here. Could there be something about the specific
    >> site? Could you provide an example of one that does not delete, so we
    >> can test?
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Sure, here's one: http://www.netgear.com/
    >
    > Thanks

    That shift deletes without a problem. So does http://netgear.com.
    Indeed, anything I pit in can be shift+deleted.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Feb 11, 2006
  5. Mutt Missle

    Mutt Missle Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > That shift deletes without a problem. So does http://netgear.com.
    > Indeed, anything I pit in can be shift+deleted.

    Ok, thanks. Something must be corrupt. Any other way to
    delete them.
    Mutt Missle, Feb 11, 2006