    I'm sure I have done it before but can't remember how.
    Any suggestions.
    Thanks, Jim.
    silversurfer, May 8, 2004

  2. silversurfer

    Ionizer Guest

    "silversurfer" <> wrote in message
    news:nqanc.332$ND.268@newsfe1-win...
    > I use IE6 with windows XP home edtn.
    > In the drop down list which is at the right hand side of the address

    window,
    > it shows all the addresses of the many sites I have visited. There now

    seems
    > to be hundreds of them and I wondered if I can delete them all.
    > I'm sure I have done it before but can't remember how.
    > Any suggestions.
    > Thanks, Jim.

    Open IE, then: Tools|Internet Options > Clear History.

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, May 8, 2004

  3. silversurfer

    Barney Guest

    Barney, May 8, 2004
  4. silversurfer

    silversurfer Guest

    "silversurfer" <> wrote in message
    > I use IE6 with windows XP home edtn.
    > In the drop down list which is at the right hand side of the address

    window,
    > it shows all the addresses of the many sites I have visited. There now

    seems
    > to be hundreds of them and I wondered if I can delete them all.
    > I'm sure I have done it before but can't remember how.
    > Any suggestions.
    > Thanks, Jim.
    >
    > Thank you Barney & Ionizer for the quick response.

    Simple when you know how, isn't it.
    Kind regards, Jim.
    silversurfer, May 8, 2004
  5. silversurfer

    gb Guest

    Tools - Options - Click Clear History.

    gb

    gb, May 8, 2004
  6. silversurfer

    Barney Guest

    > "silversurfer" <> wrote in message
    > > Thank you Barney & Ionizer for the quick response.

    > Simple when you know how, isn't it.
    > Kind regards, Jim.

    no problem
    How do you think I found out.