    available fonts in Wordperfect and Word. If I deleted the majority
    of the never-used ones,would that help?

    A.z.
    A.Z, May 27, 2004

  2. A.Z

    Jerry G. Guest

    It is not the fonts that would slow a computer. Check to see if your system
    has any adware or spyware type programs. There are some free utilities that
    will clean these up. Some work better than others for particular types of
    unsolicited software that your system may be running.

    Check out Ad-Aware, Spybot, and CWshredder. Before running these, make sure
    the programs are updated.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    "A.Z" <> wrote in message
    I am looking for ways to increase the speed of a computer that has
    started to run extremely slowly. I use just a tiny fraction of the

    Jerry G., May 27, 2004