    Paul Wysocki Guest

    how do I delete an email if the traditional way(clicking on incoming email
    and deleting) of deleting dosen't work? Right clicking also does not work!

    Paul Wysocki, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Paul Wysocki

    Old Gringo Guest

    Paul Wysocki wrote:
    > how do I delete an email if the traditional way(clicking on incoming email
    > and deleting) of deleting dosen't work? Right clicking also does not work!

    Not sure of this but in OE click tools tab, then select options, then
    the Maintenance tab. Then click the clean up now button, then the
    delete button. You are probably full of deleted emails. The other
    options may work after you do this. Good Luck
    PS: You might want to get your email address off the news group as
    it leaves you wide open for *SPAM*

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Dec 4, 2004

  3. Paul Wysocki

    Richard Guest

    Paul Wysocki wrote:

    > how do I delete an email if the traditional way(clicking on incoming
    > email and deleting) of deleting dosen't work? Right clicking also does
    > not work!

    Deleted items folder full?

    Try this trick:
    Tools>>options>>maintenance tab,
    Check the first box.
    Every time you close out OE, deleted items folder is emptied for you.

    Richard, Dec 4, 2004