    All are NTFS format drive. is there any tools available?

    Thanks
    Gopi

    Gopi, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Gopi

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >All are NTFS format drive. is there any tools available?

    yes

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Gopi

    Network Guru Guest

    you forgot to mention which tools, i recommend a hammer

    Network Guru, Nov 1, 2005
  4. Gopi

    Default User Guest

    Or a very strong magnet

    Default User, Nov 1, 2005
  5. Gopi

    Kline Sphere Guest

    How's the new job going?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 1, 2005
  6. Industrial shredder.

    --
    Famous last words: "Hey, check this out!"

    Bill McPherson, Nov 1, 2005
  7. Gopi

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi
    >
    > We have lot of drive in leased servers, we like to delete permanently
    > (unrecoverable mode) our data before return to the company.
    >
    > All are NTFS format drive. is there any tools available?
    >

    > Thanks
    > Gopi

    Look for sw that does NAVSO P5239-10 and DOD 5220.22-M wiping. I know of
    one very good sw package that does this, but cannot recommend it given
    that I work for Microsoft.

    Ben Smith, Nov 1, 2005
  8. Use something like killdisk, there are many other programs out there.

    Brett Jarcevic, Nov 2, 2005
  9. Gopi

    Gopi Guest

    Gopi, Nov 2, 2005