    needed HDisk space...after all, I've got only a 4 gig HD..All the
    Best...English FRED

    ---
    fredcromer, Apr 5, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    AOL.com Guest

    Greetings,
    The only difficulty with deleting cookies is you may have to register each time
    you go to certain web sites. You may of course exempt them from deletion.
    The biggest problem is with the index file.
    I delete all cookies weekly and also clean index file using spider 116.
    Address is:
    http://www.fsm.nl/ward/spider116.zip It is freeware and I have used it for a
    year now. The previous edition did not clean out the index file, this one does.
    At the end of the week I may have 48kb in the index file. When spider gets done
    there is the original 16.
    I urge you to go to preferences and check entire hard drive and click every box
    there. You will be shocked at how much you have in cookies that you had no idea
    of. Delete all and start over. As I said, I run it every week.
    The application is perfectly safe.
    Richard
    AOL.com, Apr 5, 2004