    mpeg2-data-streams.
    thanks a lot
    hannes

    news.utanet.at, Jan 12, 2004

  2. news.utanet.at <> wrote:

    : how am i easy able to delete advertisement(commercials) from my tv recorded
    : mpeg2-data-streams.

    You don't say what software you have, or are planning on getting.

    When I record TV to burn on VCD (mpg1) I edit the commercials out in
    real-time. BUT I have recorded shows with the timer function and had to
    edit the commercials ... easy, no problem.

    I use EZ CD creator 6 but there are bunches of programs out there that can
    do this.

    The only "problem" is that after editing .. my file takes considerably
    longer to render than a un-edited file (15 frames per sec compared to
    1200 to 1500 fps)

    Richard in Boston, MA, USA

    Richard G Amirault, Jan 13, 2004

  3. news.utanet.at

    Semler Guest

    I own a ReplayTV (Digital Video Recorder) and burn my shows to DVD's. The
    Replay also uses mpeg2 files and the best program I have found for editing
    my shows is Womble MPEG-VCR.
    Here is the link.....

    http://www.womble.com/vcr-text.htm

    Semler, Jan 13, 2004