    Can anyone help me? I want to delete a gmail address. I have two but
    they are separate accounts. I can't figure it out.

    , Jul 13, 2007

  2. Vanguard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone help me? I want to delete a gmail address. I have two but
    > they are separate accounts. I can't figure it out.

    Abandon it.

    Vanguard, Jul 14, 2007

  3. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > Can anyone help me? I want to delete a gmail address. I have two but
    > they are separate accounts. I can't figure it out.

    http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8152&topic=1505 How
    do I cancel my Gmail account? -- Once you close your Gmail account, you
    can't reactivate it, and you won't be able to retrieve any messages.

    Alternatively, you could forward from the unwanted gmail to the wanted
    gmail account. But gmail forwarding is an imperfect process, so don't
    count on it.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jul 14, 2007