    Google?

    Thanks,

    harvee

    Harvey T, Aug 28, 2005

  2. Harvey T wrote:
    > Hi friends,
    >
    > Can any of you tell me how to delete site addresses (URL) in Windows and
    > Google?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > harvee

    Been looking at porn again?

    secret squiddle, Aug 30, 2005

  3. Harvey T

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-08-28, Harvey T <> wrote:
    > Hi friends,
    >
    > Can any of you tell me how to delete site addresses (URL) in Windows and
    > Google?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > harvee

    Your browser probably has some means for removing its 'history'. You
    cannot delete URLs 'in Google' (unless you happen to be Google, of course),
    but I suspect that what you are seeing is something that your browser does
    to indicate 'recently visited links' when you visit any web-site that has
    links displayed; Google is just another web-site.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Aug 30, 2005
  4. Harvey T

    ellis_jay Guest

    Harvey T wrote:
    > Hi friends,
    >
    > Can any of you tell me how to delete site addresses (URL) in Windows
    > and Google?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > harvee

    http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/mrublaster.html