  1. Sorry if this has already been covered but I can't find it.

    How do I remove blank address cards from my personal address book.
    Using V6.1

    @$$hodkinson.org.uk, Feb 27, 2004

  2. @$$hodkinson.org.uk wrote:
    > Sorry if this has already been covered but I can't find it.
    >
    > How do I remove blank address cards from my personal address book. Using
    > V6.1

    sorry about that folks. It should read v1.6.. by the way remove the $
    signs when replying.

    Thanks

    @$$hodkinson.org.uk, Feb 27, 2004

  3. @$$hodkinson.org.uk wrote:

    > Sorry if this has already been covered but I can't find it.
    >
    > How do I remove blank address cards from my personal address book. Using
    > V6.1

    Highlight the card you want to delete, then in the "Edit" menu click
    "Delete Card" or press the "Delete" key or click the "Delete" icon on
    the toolbar.

    --
    There are only 10 types of people in this world:
    Those who understand binary and those who don't.

    Caffeine Junkie, Feb 27, 2004
  4. Caffeine Junkie wrote:
    > @$$hodkinson.org.uk wrote:
    >
    >> Sorry if this has already been covered but I can't find it.
    >>
    >> How do I remove blank address cards from my personal address book.
    >> Using V6.1

    > Highlight the card you want to delete, then in the "Edit" menu click
    > "Delete Card" or press the "Delete" key or click the "Delete" icon on
    > the toolbar.

    THanks. I've tried that but it doesn't seem to work

    @$$hodkinson.org.uk, Feb 27, 2004
  5. On 2/27/2004 10:30 AM Pacific, @$$hodkinson.org.uk > wrote:

    > Caffeine Junkie wrote:
    >
    >>@$$hodkinson.org.uk wrote:
    >>

    >>>Sorry if this has already been covered but I can't find it.
    >>>
    >>>How do I remove blank address cards from my personal address book.
    >>>Using V6.1

    >>Highlight the card you want to delete, then in the "Edit" menu click
    >>"Delete Card" or press the "Delete" key or click the "Delete" icon on
    >>the toolbar.
    >>

    > THanks. I've tried that but it doesn't seem to work

    Click on Properties and make sure the card is really blank, Depending
    on your address book view settings, you may not see what is there.

    --
    Irwin Greenwald
    Mozilla Champion

    Irwin Greenwald, Feb 28, 2004
  6. Irwin Greenwald wrote:
    > On 2/27/2004 10:30 AM Pacific, @$$hodkinson.org.uk > wrote:
    >

    >>Caffeine Junkie wrote:

    >>>Highlight the card you want to delete, then in the "Edit" menu click
    >>>"Delete Card" or press the "Delete" key or click the "Delete" icon on
    >>>the toolbar.
    >>>

    >>THanks. I've tried that but it doesn't seem to work

    > Click on Properties and make sure the card is really blank, Depending
    > on your address book view settings, you may not see what is there.

    Thanks to Caffeine junkie and Irwin Greenwald from a Mozilla newbie
    problem solved

    @$$hodkinson.org.uk, Feb 28, 2004