    for future reference how do i delete this network i have created

    thanks for your time

    Martin
    =?Utf-8?B?TGlubmVjb3I=?=, Oct 23, 2005

  2. START > RUN > NCPA.CPL
    This will open the network connections folder.
    RIGHT-CLICK and select "properties" for your wireless adapter
    This will open the property sheet for your wireless adapter.
    Select the "Wireless Networks" tab at the top of the property sheet.
    In the box for "Preferred networks:" LEFT-CLICK once on the name of the
    network you would like to delete.
    Select the "Remove" button
    Select the "OK" button at the bottom of the property sheet.

    This will delete the saved settings for that network.

    --
    Jerry Peterson
    Windows Network Services - Wireless

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], Oct 27, 2005

  3. Thanks mate,

    You were a great help

    Martin
    =?Utf-8?B?TGlubmVjb3I=?=, Oct 27, 2005
  4. when i go to the properties, i cannot find the preferred networks box. all i
    get is the general and advanced box, can you help

    =?Utf-8?B?c2xhbmV5MjAwNA==?=, Nov 6, 2005