    Administrative tools -> Computer Management -> User/Groups area but the
    folders such as My Document for that users and registry settings remain. I
    want to clean up every file that was created by the user...

    TomTom, Jan 31, 2004

  2. TomTom

    do this Guest

    Downlaod filemon and see what files hes using, then delete
    them all using deletemon.

    the tools can be found here --- ebay.com

    can I completely
    >remove a user profile from a machine? I can remove the

    name from the

    do this, Jan 31, 2004

  3. circa Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:11:51 -0800, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TomTom (no_spam@no_spam.com) said,
    > I don't have a "User Account" dialog in 2003 server. How can I completely
    > remove a user profile from a machine? I can remove the name from the
    > Administrative tools -> Computer Management -> User/Groups area but the
    > folders such as My Document for that users and registry settings remain. I
    > want to clean up every file that was created by the user...

    To clean up the profile, bring up the System properties and look at
    the Advanced tab, User Profiles section.

    Laura
    --
    I am Dyslexia of Borg,
    Your ass will be laminated.