    Windows XP home, browser Internet Explorer, and Firefox.

    Thanks

    Tom

    twfsa, Feb 16, 2005

  2. twfsa

    Apollo Guest

    "twfsa" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:WGQd.89080$Tf5.65480@lakeread03...
    > How can I delete the my credit card number from the memory on my
    > computer.
    >
    > When I make an on line purchase and insert the first number, the
    > rest of it is directly below the first number, All I have to do
    > is click on the lower numbers and there inserted, onto the form
    > I am filling out.
    >
    > I deleted all temporary files and cookies.
    >
    > Windows XP home, browser Internet Explorer, and Firefox.

    Internet Options | Content | Auto Complete | un-check Forms and
    User names and passwords on forms | click Clear Forms | OK | click
    Clear Passwords | OK.

    Auto-complete is the bane of my life, I've never liked it and I
    have yet to find a way of disabling the reminder box that keeps
    popping up and asking if you'd like to use Auto-complete ;-)

    Be warned that windows will keep asking you if you'd like to use
    Auto-complete, just say no ;o)

    --
    Ian

    Apollo, Feb 16, 2005