    them? If so can anybody help?

    Thanks

    Paul

    Paul, May 20, 2006

  2. Paul

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, May 21, 2006

  3. Paul

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 20 May 2006 23:45:04 +0100, Paul wrote:

    > Hi, whilst removing old CD tracks from my computer I accidentally removed
    > all pre installed sounds from my system! Is there an easy way to
    > re-install them? If so can anybody help?
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > Paul

    If you've just deleted the wav files then they are in the \I386 folder on
    the XP CD or maybe your hard drive. You have to use the Expand command
    from a DOS prompt then rename each file from *.wa_ to *.wav. Once you've
    done that then put them back where they were. Or check the recycle bin and
    if they are there then restore them.

    Meat Plow, May 21, 2006