    up or can i rstore from somewhere else.

    Pent 2 win 98se

    Tks for any help

    Capt T, Aug 23, 2006

  2. Capt T

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:47:42 +0100, Capt T Has Frothed:

    > Whilst trying to fix an opening error message I deleted what I thought was
    > the problem..Vserver folder plus two subfolders. I thought I had better
    > restore from the recycle bin but the files are not there.Is this major
    > cock up or can i rstore from somewhere else.
    >
    > Pent 2 win 98se
    >
    > Tks for any help

    Backup copies of the registry are in \Windows\repair. Load the backup hive
    in regedit, export what you deleted then import it.

    Meat Plow, Aug 23, 2006

  3. Capt T

    Capt T Guest

    Sorry to be a plank but I cant see C:\Windows|repair when exploring C..this
    is win 98 SE
    should it be there??
    Thanks

    Capt T, Aug 23, 2006
  4. Capt T

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:42:22 +0100, Capt T Has Frothed:

    > Sorry to be a plank but I cant see C:\Windows|repair when exploring
    > C..this is win 98 SE
    > should it be there??
    > Thanks

    Yeh sorry, didn't read the Win 98 SE part and assumed it was XP.

    Maybe that will help. Or google.com restore win98 registry

    Meat Plow, Aug 23, 2006