    don Guest

    How can I get back an accidently deleted recycle bin?
    win 7
    don, Oct 29, 2010

  2. don

    richard Guest

    richard, Oct 29, 2010

  3. don

    Buffalo Guest

    don wrote:
    > How can I get back an accidently deleted recycle bin?
    > win 7

    If you actually deleted it and not just unchecked it to show on the Desktop
    (see if its still listed) , try a reboot.
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Oct 29, 2010
  4. don

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:31:43 -0400, don wrote:

    > How can I get back an accidently deleted recycle bin? win 7

    Did you delete the contents or the recycle bin icon and the contents?

    Meat Plow, Oct 29, 2010
  5. don

    tom Guest

    "don" <> wrote in message
    > How can I get back an accidently deleted recycle bin?
    > win 7

    Not sure about 7 but with Vista rt click desktop\personalize\change desktop
    icons (upper left corner) and re-check recycle bin.
    tom, Oct 30, 2010
  6. don

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Oct 30, 2010
  7. don

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 03:27:57 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:31:43 -0400, don wrote:
    >
    >> How can I get back an accidently deleted recycle bin? win 7

    > If you format the hard drive

    Just like the sun rises in the east every day you can count
    upon Dan to post this stupid shit.

    Meat Plow, Oct 30, 2010
  8. don

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    On 10/29/2010 11:27 PM, Dan C wrote:
    > On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:31:43 -0400, don wrote:
    >
    >> How can I get back an accidently deleted recycle bin? win 7

    > If you format the hard drive, it'll be restored on the next boot-up.
    >
    > I've seen this a lot.

    You REALLY hate Microsoft products don't you...
    Muse Gruppes, Oct 31, 2010
  9. On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 21:59:13 -0500, "tom" <8@~.com> wrote:

    >"don" <> wrote in message
    >> How can I get back an accidently deleted recycle bin?
    >> win 7

    >Not sure about 7 but with Vista rt click desktop\personalize\change desktop
    >icons (upper left corner) and re-check recycle bin.

    Windows 7 is the same procedure.
    --

    John
    John Morrison, Oct 31, 2010
  10. don

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Peter Foldes, Oct 31, 2010
  11. don

    Dan C Guest

    On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:00:13 -0400, Muse Gruppes wrote:

    > On 10/29/2010 11:27 PM, Dan C wrote:
    >> On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:31:43 -0400, don wrote:
    >>
    >>> How can I get back an accidently deleted recycle bin? win 7

    >> If you format the hard drive, it'll be restored on the next boot-up.
    >>
    >> I've seen this a lot.
    >>

    > You REALLY hate Microsoft products don't you...

    Yes, I do.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he got cattle-prodded in the groin.
    Dan C, Oct 31, 2010
  12. don

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 03:35:58 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:00:13 -0400, Muse Gruppes wrote:

    >>> If you format the hard drive, it'll be restored on the next boot-up.
    >>>
    >>> I've seen this a lot.
    >>>

    >> You REALLY hate Microsoft products don't you...

    > Yes, I do.

    To hard for your limited mental capacity I assume.

    Meat Plow, Oct 31, 2010