  1. I just found three email addresses in deleted items that I definitely want
    to receive: they are in my address book. I removed them from deleted
    items. How can I make sure they will be received on outlook express?
    Bonnie McFarlin, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Bonnie McFarlin

    °Mike° Guest

    Check your blocked senders list and mail rules. Remove
    any entries for those addresses, and remember that more
    often than not, mail rules should include 'Stop processing
    more rules'.

    Tools / Message Rules / Mail
    Tools / Message Rules / Blocked Senders

    On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:54:31 -0600, in
    <ykeqb.2304$>
    Bonnie McFarlin scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Bonnie McFarlin

    Artemis Guest

    Whether the address is in your address book or in deleted items makes no
    difference as to whether OE can recieve something from there.

    Why don't you just contact one of these people and ask them to send you
    a test?

    Artemis, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Bonnie McFarlin

    Liz Guest

    Here's how to unblock someone you've accidentally blocked.
    On the Tools menu, click Message Rules, choose Mail...>
    Blocked Senders list, select the email address> Remove,
    Yes, OK.

    Liz, Nov 5, 2003