    in Outlook Express. I hope there is a quicker way than deleting each one
    individually. Can you help please.

    Hank

    Hank, Aug 27, 2006

  2. Hank

    pcbutts1 Guest

    On the left right click on the Deleted Items folder.

    pcbutts1, Aug 27, 2006

  3. Hank

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:55:54 GMT, "Hank"
    <r.steiner7@hotmail<wasser.co.uk> wrote:

    >Is there a quick way to delete all everything in the deleted items folder
    >in Outlook Express. I hope there is a quicker way than deleting each one
    >individually. Can you help please.

    OE v6.

    Run OE, Press F1 for Help, go from there.

    Have a look at the menus for File, Edit, and so on, it's right in front
    of you,

    Edit / Empty 'Deleted Items' Folder.

    IIRC something like, Tools / Options / Maintenance / Empty items from
    Deleted Items folder on Exit

    >Hank

    Please try harder next time.

    Me

    why?, Aug 27, 2006
  4. Hank

    Hank Guest

    why? wrote:
    || On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:55:54 GMT, "Hank"
    || <r.steiner7@hotmail<wasser.co.uk> wrote:
    ||| Is there a quick way to delete all everything in the deleted items
    ||| folder in Outlook Express. I hope there is a quicker way than
    ||| deleting each one individually. Can you help please.
    || OE v6.
    || Run OE, Press F1 for Help, go from there.
    || Have a look at the menus for File, Edit, and so on, it's right in
    || front of you,
    || Edit / Empty 'Deleted Items' Folder.
    || IIRC something like, Tools / Options / Maintenance / Empty items from
    || Deleted Items folder on Exit
    ||| Hank
    || Please try harder next time.
    || Me

    Many thanks for the reply's

    Hank

    Hank, Aug 27, 2006
  5. Hank

    Mad Dog Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    || On the left right click on the Deleted Items folder.
    || --
    || The best live web video on the internet
    || http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We
    || now sell DVR cards.
    || See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
    || Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
    || "Hank" <r.steiner7@hotmail<wasser.co.uk> wrote in message
    ||| Is there a quick way to delete all everything in the deleted items
    ||| folder in Outlook Express. I hope there is a quicker way than
    ||| deleting each one individually. Can you help please.
    ||| Hank

    A very simple thing, thank you.

    :) Hank

    Mad Dog, Aug 27, 2006
  6. Hank

    PeeCee Guest

    > Is there a quick way to delete all everything in the deleted items folder
    > in Outlook Express. I hope there is a quicker way than deleting each one
    > individually. Can you help please.
    >
    > Hank

    Hank

    If you want to you can set it to empty automatically when you exit OE.

    OE
    Tools
    Maintenance
    Tick the box "Empty messages from the Deleted items folder on exit"

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Aug 27, 2006