    All help is appreciated
    Cheers
    Mike the Kiwi

    Mike the Kiwi, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Mike the Kiwi

    VWWall Guest

    Mike the Kiwi wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > For some inexplicable reason my Recycle Bin appears empty even after I have deleted files. If I click Empty Recycle Bin it asks me
    > if I really want to delete X number of files even with nothing showing. What gives?
    > Can someone post the fix for this interesting little anomaly please. :)
    >
    > All help is appreciated
    > Cheers
    > Mike the Kiwi

    See the following Microsoft article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;136517

    Virg Wall
    --
    A foolish consistency is the
    hobgoblin of little minds,........

    VWWall, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Mike the Kiwi

    polikoff

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Right click on the recycle bin. Click on properties. Uncheck "Display delete confirmation dialog." Click on Apply. Click on OK.

    polikoff, Jan 5, 2012