    Giles Guest

    I have accidentally deleted an email which was the first email you send me
    can you send me another

    Giles, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Giles

    rifleman Guest

    In article <UGC5b.128$>,
    says...
    > I have accidentally deleted an email which was the first email you send me
    > can you send me another

    Why is Giles called Sharon?

    rifleman, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Giles

    Philip SC Guest

    I didn't send you an email. It must have been someone else's email you
    deleted.

    Philip SC, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Giles

    Galaxy Guest

    "rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > In article <UGC5b.128$>,
    > says...
    > > I have accidentally deleted an email which was the first email you

    send me
    > > can you send me another
    > >

    > Why is Giles called Sharon?

    Sex change maybe?

    Galaxy, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Giles

    Galaxy Guest

    "Giles" <> wrote in message
    > I have accidentally deleted an email which was the first email you

    send me
    > can you send me another

    Check the deleted folder, to see if it's there, and if it is, move the
    message back to where you want it.

    Galaxy, Sep 4, 2003
  6. Giles

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Giles continued:

    > I have accidentally deleted an email which was the first email you
    > send me can you send me another

    Sorry I deleted your message before I had a chance to read it, could you
    re-post ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more