    TINY Guest

    Is there away to automatically deleted documents when I turn off my
    computer I have XP Pro
    TINY, May 19, 2004

  2. There are a lot of programs that let you set up a "RAMdisk" on your
    computer. What this does is use part of your RAM to create a virtual
    drive. Any documents stored on this RAMdisk will be lost when you
    turn your computer off. Do a Google search on "Windows XP ramdisk" to
    find out more.

    You didn't say why you wanted your documents to be deleted when you
    turn off your computer. Keep in mind that if you use Word or any
    other program to create the documents in the first place, you might
    still have backup or draft copies of the documents stored somewhere on
    your hard drive.

    Scott Gardner

    Scott Gardner, May 19, 2004

  3. TINY

    TINY Guest

    You know when you go to start >documents without clicking on anything I get
    stuff there like if I open a pictures it will be there I get a long list I
    don't want to delete the folder stuff just what comes under that part
    TINY, May 19, 2004
  4. TINY

    Stuart Guest

    TINY wrote:

    > You know when you go to start >documents without clicking on anything I get
    > stuff there like if I open a pictures it will be there I get a long list I
    > don't want to delete the folder stuff just what comes under that part

    I am not quite sure what you mean, but you can delete the documents list
    by clicking on start > settings > taskbar & start menu. Once the palette
    opens click on the advanced tab and select clear, this option may be
    slightly different depending on your version of windows but will be in
    the same location. This simply clears the shortcut list, it doesn't
    delete any files or folders contained in that list.

    Stuart
    Stuart, May 19, 2004
  5. TINY

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Download Window Washer that will get rid of the list and all the Internet
    Files on your computer.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, May 19, 2004