    firewall program. I'm getting really really sick of deleting unknown
    messages.
    Robyn
    Robyn Cole, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Robyn  Cole

    EricP Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:06:37 GMT, "Robyn Cole" <>
    wrote:

    >How do I get rid of junk mail spam. Doesn't Bigpond have a anti spam or
    >firewall program. I'm getting really really sick of deleting unknown
    >messages.
    >Robyn

    I expect Bigpond would answer you if you asked them, whoever they are.
    EricP, Jan 21, 2005

  3. Robyn  Cole

    Linda Guest

    I use mailwasher pro.

    Linda

    Linda, Jan 21, 2005
  4. Blinky the Shark, Jan 21, 2005
  5. Robyn  Cole

    elaich Guest

    "Robyn Cole" <> wrote in news:x77Id.127864$K7.12289@news-
    server.bigpond.net.au:

    > How do I get rid of junk mail spam. Doesn't Bigpond have a anti spam or
    > firewall program. I'm getting really really sick of deleting unknown
    > messages.
    > Robyn

    The first thing you should do is "munge" your email address whereever you
    post it, including here. There are spambots that harvest posted email
    addresses for spammers to use and resell. There's yours in all it's glory
    right at the top of this post. Adding spaces, "NOSPAM," or anything that
    will cuase the address to be munged will do it. Real people know how to
    decode that.
    elaich, Jan 21, 2005
  6. Robyn  Cole

    Guest

    People using Mailwasher with dialup connections may want to be aware
    that I've created a small program to deal with the dialup problem in
    Mailwasher. Using it signifigantly eliminates spam, particularly for
    dialup users. See:
    <http://home.earthlink.net/~mwauto/>
    , Jan 22, 2005