    the X. To get away from it, I have to completely close down Outlook
    Express. Can anyone help me with this pesky situation? TIA
    bob
    bb, Apr 5, 2005

  2. bb

    trout Guest

    bb wrote:

    > I got an email (website page) that I can't delete. Instead I get an
    > error box that says: Internet Explorer Script Error. An error has
    > occurred in the script on this page. Do you want to continue running
    > scripts?" When I click on yes or no, it won't go away. The box
    > remains even when I click on the X. To get away from it, I have to
    > completely close down Outlook Express. Can anyone help me with this
    > pesky situation? TIA
    > bob

    Tools; Options; Read tab. "Read all Messages in Plain Text".
    View; Layout; uncheck Preview Pane. Add this to your toolbar
    (right-click; Customise) to toggle on or off.
    --
    Close and reopen OE.
    trout, Apr 5, 2005

  3. bb

    WormWood Guest

    "bb" <> wrote:
    >I got an email (website page) that I can't delete. Instead I get an
    >error box that says: Internet Explorer Script Error. An error has
    >occurred in the script on this page. Do you want to continue running
    >scripts?" When I click on yes or no, it won't go away. The box
    >remains even when I click on the X. To get away from it, I have to
    >completely close down Outlook Express. Can anyone help me with this
    >pesky situation? TIA
    > bob

    Try these:
    In OE Tools / Options / Security, fill the checkbox at Download images:
    Block images and other external content in HTML email.

    Also, in IE, Tools / Internet Options / Advanced Tab, Browsing.....check
    Disable Script Debugging and clear the box for Display an error message
    for every script error.

    Have you tried deleting the email containing the web page or just the
    web page? (Sorry, I had to ask) :eek:))
    WormWood, Apr 5, 2005