    The Delete Tab on my tool bar no longer deletes messages. (Outlook Express)

    Any tips on how to correct this?

    Thanks in advance. Jack

    Jackie B, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Jackie B

    Jerry G. Guest

    The following is in 2 steps to try to reset the "Delete" icon option in the
    toolbar.

    Try this: On a blank part of your toolbar, click the right mouse key. Select
    customize. Scroll through on the right side, and remove the "Delete" toolbar
    icon. Press close. It should go away from the toolbar.

    Now open the customize option, and put it back, doing the same thing, but in
    reverse. See if it works. If not, there has to be something corrupt. The
    next step would be to run the fix procedure for OE.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ==========================

    Jerry G., Jul 19, 2004

  3. Jackie B

    Reid Decker Guest

    Go to View, Layout, Customize Toolbar. Make sure the Delete tab is on
    the right side. If it's on the left side, click on it and add it to the
    current settings on the Toolbar. You can move it up or down to make it go
    sideways on the Toolbar. Or, highlight the message and hit the delete
    button on your keyboard.

    Reid Decker, Jul 19, 2004
  4. Jackie B

    Bob B Guest

    Use the delete key on the keyboard.... Bob

    Bob B, Jul 19, 2004