    bhb Guest

    Some pictures that I have taken are showing up in the Desktop wallpaper
    list. How can I remove these from the list?

    bhb, Feb 19, 2005

  2. bhb

    Guest

    On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:56:43 -0500, "bhb" <> wrote:

    |> Some pictures that I have taken are showing up in the Desktop wallpaper
    |> list. How can I remove these from the list?

    1) stop saving them as .BMP's as it's an awful format; save as TIFF's
    for editing pix's or keeping them for memories, JPG's to send out or
    just cause there pix's.

    2) stop saving your pix's to the windows dir.

    3) removing them: start menu > find type in *.bmp, anything in the
    windows dir needs to be moved that you don't want in the list.

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/5kvnk

    , Feb 19, 2005