    Is a new installation of windows xp... firefox 1.07.... is a bug??
    I've try to boot in safe boot... but nothing! the same error!

    Thanks in advance and excuse me for bad english
    Paolo, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Paolo wrote:
    > Hy guys,
    >
    > I don't know how i can delete incomplete download on my desktop.. (temp
    > file)
    >
    > If i click on the file and surely "delete" my comp says "file in use..
    > close the program and try again"
    >
    > Is a new installation of windows xp... firefox 1.07.... is a bug??
    > I've try to boot in safe boot... but nothing! the same error!
    >
    > Thanks in advance and excuse me for bad english

    Did you try rebooting and deleting the file?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 11, 2005

  3. Paolo

    MLC Guest

    martedì 11 ottobre 2005 Paolo ha scritto:

    > Hy guys,

    > I don't know how i can delete incomplete download on my desktop.. (temp
    > file)

    > If i click on the file and surely "delete" my comp says "file in use..
    > close the program and try again"

    > Is a new installation of windows xp... firefox 1.07.... is a bug??
    > I've try to boot in safe boot... but nothing! the same error!

    > Thanks in advance and excuse me for bad english

    Prova a usare Unlocker:
    http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
    Al prossimo boot ti cancella il file che gli hai indicato.

    Ciao,
    --
    Maria Luisa C - 11/10/2005 18.33.34
    War is not nice. Barbara Bush
    MLC, Oct 11, 2005
  4. Paolo

    Paolo Guest

    > Did you try rebooting and deleting the file?
    >
    > Lee

    Surely! But the problem is the same!

    Fot the italian friend too... :)

    I don't want use an ext program to remove it! Why this bug?!?!

    Maybe i have to write to mozilla support and tell that??

    I'm 70% sure is a bug...a very noise too!

    Bye!
    Paolo, Oct 11, 2005
  5. Paolo wrote:

    >> Did you try rebooting and deleting the file?
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Surely! But the problem is the same!
    >
    > Fot the italian friend too... :)
    >
    > I don't want use an ext program to remove it! Why this bug?!?!
    >
    > Maybe i have to write to mozilla support and tell that??
    >
    > I'm 70% sure is a bug...a very noise too!
    >
    > Bye!

    It may not be Mozilla. I recently set up a new XP computer, top end
    machine. At one point Windows installer got completely stuck trying to
    install something, I'm not even sure what. I had cancel my way though
    about 20 error messages before it would leave me alone, ans it would
    still come back every time the computer booted up.

    I had to download a utility to tell Windows installer to stop trying to
    install the thing.

    Try downloading something with IE, and see if you can duplicate the
    problem. I suspect you may find its not a Mozilla problem, since I
    don;t notice this behavior from here.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 12, 2005