    and then it manually rebuilds itself back up to 15.

    Is there a better and faster way to keep my docs list at 15, even if I
    delete from it?

    jersie0, Jun 24, 2004

  2. jersie0

    glee Guest

    No need to manually empty the Recent folder.
    Right-click a blank spot on the Taskbar, click Properties> Start Menu Programs tab,
    and under Documents Menu, click the Clear button. This will clear the menu and
    reset it to 15 entries.

    If you manually delete individual items from the menu, the maximum will be reduced
    by one, until the entire menu is cleared and thereby reset.
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    glee, Jun 24, 2004