  1. help I`m having a peculiar problem.
    when I use the mouse, or in fact any of the sounds on the system there seems
    to be a delay b4 the sound is heard

    DOUGLAS WILSON, Jul 21, 2003

  2. DOUGLAS WILSON

    paul s Guest

    DOUGLAS WILSON wrote:

    > help I`m having a peculiar problem.
    > when I use the mouse, or in fact any of the sounds on the system there
    > seems to be a delay b4 the sound is heard

    What soundcard is it? Some cheapo onboard sound is very poor for latency.
    Try getting the latest drivers.
    --
    Paul S

    paul s, Jul 21, 2003

  3. DOUGLAS WILSON

    Brian H¹© Guest

    °Mike° said:

    > Try updating DirectX and your sound drivers.
    > Perform some basic system maintenance.

    Delayed reply? ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Jul 21, 2003
  4. DOUGLAS WILSON

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:35:48 +0100, in
    <C8YSa.2526$>
    Brian H¹© scrawled:

    > °Mike° said:
    >
    >> Try updating DirectX and your sound drivers.
    >> Perform some basic system maintenance.

    >Delayed reply? ;-)

    Been busy.

    >> On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:01:44 +0100, in
    >> <HOPSa.1679$>
    >> DOUGLAS WILSON scrawled:
    >>
    >>> help I`m having a peculiar problem.
    >>> when I use the mouse, or in fact any of the sounds on the
    >>> system there seems to be a delay b4 the sound is heard

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 21, 2003
  5. DOUGLAS WILSON