    to get me started?

    Thanks

    JB

    =?Utf-8?B?WW9kYQ==?=, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Do you know how to eat an elehphant? One bite at a time. There is a ton of
    information to take in. Start at the begining.... 70-270

    Learn all there is to learn about Windows XP and pay close attention to the
    topic of TCP/IP. Then ease into the networking material.

    Take the 70-270 exam and see how you feel. Hopefully your confidence will
    be up and you can jump into the more difficult stuff.

    I think I was real lucky. I did the 2K track and took some classes at a
    local university that was offering a network engineering certificate. I had
    a very good instructor that taught us the 70-210 material and she really
    helped me build a good foundation that helped make the rest of the material
    much more easy to learn and understand. So.. work on that foundation and
    build up.

    --
    Joe
    MCSE 2K, MCSA 2K, A+, Network+, Security+

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIGluIFZB?=, Jun 1, 2005