Delay on UK MCDST Training Kit

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Mark King, Jun 17, 2004.

  1. Mark King

    Mark King Guest

    Hi all,

    Just to let you know I have had an email from Amazon today with regards to
    the "MCDST Supporting Users & Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a
    Windows XP Operating System Training Kit" by Microsoft.

    It says:

    We have contacted the publishers, and they have informed us that the
    publication date of this title has been delayed. They now expect this book
    will be released on the 21st of June, 2004, however please know this may be
    subject to further delays.

    ......... and for the other one titled "MCDST Supporting Users &
    Troubleshooting a Windows XP Operating System Training Kit" by Microsoft.

    They say:

    We have contacted the publishers, and they have informed us that the
    publication date of this title has been delayed. They now expect this book
    will be released at the end of July, 2004, however please know this may be
    subject to further delays.

    Just thought I'd let you know.

    Many thanks,
    Mark

    Mark King, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Mark King

    Guest Guest

    oh no, we are we going to do, WERE ALL GOING TO DIE

    Guest, Jun 17, 2004